If you, a friend or a loved one think that you might have a mental health disorder or if you are just going through a tough time in your life and you need someone to help you work through the issues, good news: Help is available.
Take a screening
- Find local MHA
- Find a local mental health professional
- Organizations that offer treatment referrals
- Types of mental health professionals
- Types of Treatment
- Find support groups
- In-patient Care
- Is Hospitalization Necessary?
- Inpatient Care: What to Ask
- How Do I Find Inpatient or Residential Treatment?
- Clinical trials
- Medication Information
How to Pay for Care
- Finding Affordable Mental Health Services
- Prescription Assistance Programs
- Medicare Part D
- Understanding Your Insurance Benefits
- Understanding Your State's Mental Health Parity Laws
- Dealing With Treatment Denials
- Applying for Social Security/Appealing SSI and SSD denials
Recovering through Treatment