Join the Mental Health America
Movement for Just $5 a Month!
Mental Health America is the nation’s largest and oldest community-based network dedicated to helping all Americans achieve wellness by living mentally healthier lives. With our 240 affiliates across the country, we touch the lives of millions—Advocating for changes in mental health and wellness policy; Educating the public & providing critical information; & delivering urgently needed mental health and wellness Programs and Services.
Without your help, over a century of service to those in need would not have been possible. Join Today to Help Save Lives!
When you or someone you know needs someone to turn to, be confident that you can get the trusted help you need.
For just $5 a month (or a single $50 discounted annual payment), you can get the latest information on mental health and wellness, support us in our powerful advocacy efforts on behalf of those in need, and provide direct support to our 300+ local affiliates around the nation.Become a Member Today!
- Anxiety disorder, including PTSD
- Eating disorder
- Substance use addiction (smoking, alcohol, prescription drugs, etc.)
You can help by joining Mental Health America today. Read the latest information and research on mental health and wellness. Learn about laws and policies that affect those in need. Find the Mental Health America community affiliate nearest you. Most importantly, learn where to find help. Get Connected Today!
Did you know that...
- 1 in 4 adults and 1 in 5 children suffer from a diagnosable and treatable mental health issue?
- Two-thirds of them will never even ask for help?
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death among youth aged 15-24.
- All mental health conditions can be effectively treated, and, with proper, professional help, those seeking mental health and wellness in their lives can lead happy and productive.
- Over 50 percent of those living with a mental health condition never ask for help due to stigma, lack of information, cost, or lack of health care insurance coverage.
By joining Mental Health America, you can find out how to get help. Take the First Step Today!
Mental Health America believes that each person’s total wellness can be charted along a circular continuum of wellness—what we call The Wellness Circle. The Wellness Circle allows us to personally assess our wellness at any point in our lives. It reflects our total wellness—mental, physical, and spiritual. And the evidence proves that there can be no health without mental health. Do you know someone who needs help? Help Them Find Wellness Today!
Mental Health America proudly announces the launch of the Clifford Beers Society to honor the multi-year, unrestricted giving of our most ardent and committed members. We invite you to join this remarkable group of leaders of the Mental Health America movement today by becoming a Founding Member of the Clifford Beers Society.